Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Easter

This year we celebrated a wonderful Easter at our home with family. It was so fun to be able to dress up a little girl and buy a fun Easter/ Spring dress. Not that buying matching ties isn't fun, buuuutttt...I prefer buying the pretty dresses. Here's the little princess with her mom and dad:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Along with the pretty dress, I tried to get matching ties for the boys but only found matching for Tait and Dylan, Wyatt had to be out on his own. Can you believe how much all of these boys are growing up? They sure do look sharp. They are a bunch of good looking boys.

Photobucket Photobucket
We enjoyed dying some Easter eggs and making a big ham dinner. Joel did the Easter eggs with the boys and my mom and I made the dinner.

Photobucket Photobucket

Dylan helped us a little with the dinner. He actually likes to cook and is a great help.

Photobucket

Overall we enjoyed our Easter but sure did miss our dad/ grandpa. This year of "first's" will be difficult as we go through all of the holidays for the first time without pops. We miss him and wish that he were here with us. But we no doubt felt the significance of Easter this year and all that it means for us. It means that because of our Savior Jesus Christ and His sacrifice, we will see our dad again one day and not only will we see him but for the first time in our lives (us kids and the grandkids) we will see him walking. He will be made whole. I know these promises are sure.

1 comment:

Kami Milliron said...

I love little Peyton. She is such a doll and I really do feel like a second Mother to her. I was sad to not be able to buy a little Easter dress for Elizabeth. I think all the " first's " I have to go through with not only Dad, but Elizabeth as well, are going to be hard this year.

Thanks for updating so much, hope you're having fun relaxing : )