Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!
















We had a fun St. Patricks day here at our house. The morning started out with a little visit from a sneaky leprechan who sent the kids on a treasure hunt to find a pot of gold. Then we had Lucky Charms with green milk left by our leprechan. We enjoyed our green food throughout the day and our green dinner with mint chocolate chip shakes for dessert. All in all it was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed it. The pictures aren't very good but hopefully you can get the idea.





3 comments:

Jen said...

Such a cute idea:)

Kami Milliron said...

Douglas has begged me all day to come to your house so he could see the trap you guys left for the Leprechaun. So funny ! And what a cute idea with the green food.

Did Tait tell you I stopped by with those clothes ? Some are from when Douglas was a baby. Some are from you ( I think ) and then some are from Jami, but Josh has outgrown them already. Or they are like 6 month clothes and for winter. So I wouldn't need them anyway. Let me know what you think.

Jake and Jenny said...

How fun! I forgot it was St. Patrick's Day and I was even wearing a green shirt, go figure!